WHY APPLY TO BROWNLEE LLP
As a law student, it can be easy to see all law firms as one vast conglomeration of lawyers, files and statutes. Even if you have had the opportunity to meet or know some lawyers and visit law firms, or even if you have worked in a law firm before, choosing the right law firm for you can be a daunting task.
Brownlee LLP is a Western Canadian law firm with offices in Calgary and Edmonton, providing the breadth and depth of service of a full-service law firm throughout Alberta, Saskatchewan, the Yukon, Nunavut and the Northwest Territories. With extensive and long-standing practices in almost all legal disciplines, our Civil Litigation, Municipal and Administrative Law, and Business Law groups remain the cornerstones and core strengths upon which we continue to build extensive specialized and unique practice areas. Please read more about us in the links below.
- Welcome to Brownlee LLP
- What makes Brownlee different from other firms
- Brownlee’s Practice Areas and Client Base
- Extracurricular activities at Brownlee
- Who we are looking for
- What to expect when you Article at Brownlee
- What to expect when you Summer at Brownlee
- How PREP fits into your day
- Edmonton Student Committee
- Calgary Student Committee
- How to apply for Articling and Summer positions
- What to expect during Articling Interview Week
- Edmonton Summer Student On-Campus Interviews
Student Positions for which we are currently hiring:
SUMMER STUDENTS – EDMONTON
At this time, we are not currently recruiting for Summer Student Positions for the Edmonton Office.
ARTICLING STUDENTS – EDMONTON
At this time, we are not currently recruiting for Articling Positions for the Edmonton Office.
SUMMER STUDENTS – CALGARY
At this time, we are not currently recruiting for Summer Student Positions for the Calgary Office.
ARTICLING STUDENTS – CALGARY
At this time, we are not currently recruiting for Articling Positions for the Calgary Office.