Our business clients understand the value of utilizing time and resources efficiently and effectively. They are continually looking for ways to enhance their ability to respond to business opportunities and challenges in order to maximize profitability.
At Brownlee LLP, our long history of practice in commercial transactions provides the strong legal foundation necessary for supporting the endeavors of our clients.
Whether you are planning on starting a business, expanding on an existing organization or want legal certainty with any form of commercial transaction, our legal team has the knowledge and insights needed to complete complex commercial transactions.
Examples of how the experience of our commercial team at Brownlee LLP can be used for the benefit of our clients when dealing with organizations of all sizes and with commercial transactions of all levels of complexity include the following:
- acquiring a business
- selling a business
- negotiating and drafting commercial leases
- advising on intellectual property issues
- conforming to financing requirements
- negotiating and drafting licensing, distribution and service agreements
- facilitating tax-planned business reorganizations
- drafting employment agreements
- negotiating and drafting collective agreements
In these situations, our clients will include business owners and operators that can be:
- sole proprietorships
- private corporations
- publicly traded corporations
- financial institutions and other commercial lenders
- various levels of government (including First Nation governments)
- non-profit organizations
Our Commercial Team is committed to making themselves available and accessible to our clients. Collaboration is critical and our team members make themselves available when our clients need them in order to deliver the best possible service.