CONNECT WITH ME
RECENT ARTICLES/CASE STUDIES
- The Weir-Jones (2019) Summary Judgement Hangover
- Indemnification and the Duty to Defend in Commercial Agreements
- What is Reasonable in the Context of the Mitigation Argument
- Taking Chronic Pain Seriously: Plaintiff Awarded Nearly $200,000 in Minor Parking Lot Accident
- British Columbia: What is Reasonable in the Context of the Mitigation Argument?
Drew Wilson practices in Brownlee LLP’s litigation Group with a focus on insurance law. He was previously a prosecutor for the municipal group where
he honed his advocacy skills in traffic court and bylaw prosecutions. He has represented clients in mediations, pre-trial conferences and trial at the
Alberta Provincial Court. He has also appeared in the Alberta Court of Queen’s Bench and assisted with matters before the Alberta Court of Appeal.
- Construction Litigation
- Insurance Litigation
- Occupiers’ Liability
- Municipal Litigation
- Prosecutor, Municipal
- Transport Law
- Pro Bono Students Canada
- Volunteer, Community Legal Assistance Services For Saskatoon Inner City (CLASSIC)
- Volunteer, Civil Claims Duty Counsel with Pro Bono Law Alberta
I enjoy dealing with complex issues and looking at them from different angles to formulate the best argument. Also, the NFL’s Tennessee Titans wouldn’t return my phone calls.