CONNECT WITH ME
RECENT ARTICLES/CASE STUDIES
- “Results Matter” – Alberta Court Shows Respect for Prior Municipal Decisions and Prevents Collateral Attacks
- The Weir-Jones (2019) Summary Judgement Hangover
- Indemnification and the Duty to Defend in Commercial Agreements
- What is Reasonable in the Context of the Mitigation Argument
- Taking Chronic Pain Seriously: Plaintiff Awarded Nearly $200,000 in Minor Parking Lot Accident
- British Columbia: What is Reasonable in the Context of the Mitigation Argument?
Drew Wilson is in his fourth year of practice with Brownlee LLP. He has a general commercial litigation practice with an emphasis on construction,
municipal liability, transport and insurance law. Drew Wilson has had success defending municipalities at the Alberta Provincial Court and the Alberta
Court of Queen’s Bench. He has also appeared before the Alberta Court of Appeal.
- Construction Litigation
- Insurance Litigation
- Occupiers’ Liability
- Municipal Litigation
- Prosecutor, Municipal
- Transport Law
- Pro Bono Students Canada
- Volunteer, Community Legal Assistance Services For Saskatoon Inner City (CLASSIC)
- Volunteer, Civil Claims Duty Counsel with Pro Bono Law Alberta
I enjoy dealing with complex issues and looking at them from different angles to formulate the best argument. Also, the NFL’s Tennessee Titans wouldn’t return my phone calls.