Brownlee LLP represents its clients in commercial disputes of various types including:
- real estate transactions
- construction contracts
- franchise contracts
- product liability
- supplies and services contracts
- confidential property rights
- condominium disputes
Brownlee also offers insurance litigation services. For more information, click here.
- security enforcement and mortgage foreclosures
- landlord and tenant disputes
- development agreements
We serve a variety of clients, including:
- small to mid-size companies and large corporate entities
We help our clients by making sure that they have an extensive understanding of their position and that they understand the litigation process fully, including its timing and costs.
Brownlee will assess the client’s position at an early stage and coordinate a strategy to try and achieve the client’s objectives through negotiation, alternative dispute resolution, or by way of arbitration or trial if necessary.