Scott’s practice focuses primarily on insurance defence litigation including occupiers’ liability, municipal defence, motor vehicle collision, property damage, and professional liability claims.
Scott has appeared as counsel before the Provincial Court of Alberta and the Court of Queen’s Bench. He has experience with various forms of alternative dispute resolution, including mediations, summary trials, and Judicial Dispute Resolution.
- Insurance Defence Litigation
- Occupiers’ Liability
- Municipal Defence
- Motor Vehicle Collision
- Property Damage
- Professional Liability Claims
- Alternative Dispute Resolution
- Summary Trials
- Judicial Dispute Resolution
- Member, Law Society of Alberta
- Member, Canadian Bar Association
- Member, NAIRMS (Northern Alberta Chapter of RIMS)
- Volunteer, Edmonton Community Legal Centre (Civil)