Real estate development, sales, acquisition and leasing continues to be a vibrant part of Western Canada’s economy. Brownlee LLP’s Real Estate team has extensive experience in all areas of the field, including:
- real estate
Our wide range of expertise allows us to capably provide our clients with valuable insights, services and common-sense advice.
We prefer to take an active role in negotiations and the structuring of transactions, as our clients benefit most from our services when they consult us at an early stage.
For clients concerned about cost certainty, we are able and willing to produce firm quotes of legal costs at the early stages of most transactions.
Our Real Estate team acts in all areas related to real estate law, including:
- real estate acquisitions and sales
- condominium creation and governance
- real estate development and construction
- commercial real estate leasing
- landlord and tenant disputes
- co-ownership agreements
- easements, rights of way and restrictive covenants
- environmental due diligence and disputes
- real estate agency
SEAN F. J. CURRAN associate
ALLEN R. EVANIEW, Q.C. partner
BRUCE F. COOMBS partner
GRAEME R. SWAINSON associate
JILL L.A. SHEWARD partner
JOHN C. MCDONNELL partner
JORDAN W. SMITH associate
MICHAEL D. MCLAWS associate