Brendan Dzioba is an associate practicing municipal law, primarily in the areas of tax recovery, bylaw enforcement, and judicial reviews.
Brendan articled at the Court of Queen’s Bench of Alberta. Since October 2018, Brendan has been an associate with the municipal team at Brownlee.
Brendan has appeared before the Provincial Court and the Court of Queen’s Bench on a variety of proceedings including civil and injunction actions, statutory appeals, and judicial reviews. He has also prepared materials for matters before the Court of Appeal.
Outside of work Brendan spends a majority of his time alpine skiing, hiking, and fishing. He hopes to improve on his river surfing ability now that he is in Calgary.
- Administrative Law
- Municipal & Public Sector
- Municipal Enforcement Practice
- Municipal Governance and Authority
- Municipal Planning and Development
- Member, Canadian Bar Association
- Member, Calgary Bar Association