CONNECT WITH ME
Vlad joined Brownlee as an associate in 2023. His practice is focused primarily on delivering insurance defense litigation and personal injury defense services to Brownlee clients. His practice also includes municipal litigation, construction litigation, mediation and alternative dispute resolution.
Vlad brings a varied and diverse range of experience to his practice at Brownlee. He is an experienced attorney with extensive experience in working on multi–million dollar mediations, depositions for both plaintiffs and defendants, complex negligence scenarios, insurance coverage issues, and much more.
When not busy working with clients at the firm,
Vlad enjoys dedicating his time to a wide range of activities such as exercising, reading, rock climbing, and watching hockey.
- Multi-million dollar mediations involving personal injury claimants.
- Extensive work on depositions for both plaintiffs and defendants
- Complex negligence scenarios including shooting ranges, gathering halls, occupiers liability, and municipal defendants.
- Worked to address insurance coverage issues for clients and to ensure that they are getting access to the benefits that they are entitled to.
- Member, Law Society of Alberta
- Member, Canadian Bar Association
- Member, Alberta Civil Trial Lawyers Association