Nabeel has obtained successful results at the Alberta Court of Appeal, Alberta Court of Queen’s Bench, Alberta Provincial Court, British Columbia Superior Court, British Columbia Provincial Court, Federal Court, the Tax Court of Canada, and the Federal Umpire.
Nabeel joined the firm in June 2013. His primary area of practice is Insurance Defence Litigation.
- Insurance Defence Litigation
- National Board of Directors, Canadian Bar Association
- Member, Law Society of Alberta
- Member, Calgary Bar Association
- Member, Canada Tax Foundation
I spent my formative years in competitive debate and speech clubs.
I volunteered for Calgary Legal Guidance before law school and enjoyed speaking to lawyers about their careers.
I have always enjoyed litigation and arguing cases in the courtroom. There is a personal satisfaction from advocating for your clients’ position.