Brownlee LLP offers individuals and businesses full Immigration services, which include the following:
- Temporary Residency Applications, including but not limited to visitor visas, business visas, work permits and study permits;
- Permanent Residency Applications, including but not limited to family sponsorships, federal nominations (express entry programs) and provincial nominations;
- Assistance with various Canadian immigration streams, including but not limited to start-up visas, self-employed immigration, rural and northern immigration pilot and health-care worker permanent residence pathway;
- Citizenship Applications;
- Assistance with Judicial Reviews and appeals on immigration decisions;
- Assistance with Refugee Claims & appeals;
- Humanitarian and Compassionate Requests & Applications
Brownlee’s immigration practice area benefits from integration with other areas of the law firm. This sharing of experience across practice areas greatly enhances the services that we provide to our clients.
To facilitate effective and expedient immigration work, Brownlee can arrange for interpreters of any language.
BROWNLEE IMMIGRATION ADVISORY SERVICES
Businesses that regularly hire employees from outside Canada can streamline their processes. Brownlee can help draft the necessary documentation and ensure the appropriate immigrations processes and requirements are met to help your business get the right people in the right positions in the shortest amount of time.
EMPLOYERS AND RECRUITMENT AGENCIES
Brownlee can assist employers and recruiting agencies by drafting employment agreements, contracts such as agency agreements, settlement services agreements and other related contracts.