Having spent several years of his practice conducting commercial and insurance litigation, Sean has a wealth of experience in addressing commercial disputes. He has provided his clients with advice and guidance on commercial transactions, mortgage financing, and leasing matters.
Though focused on real estate, Sean’s experience extends to all manner of commercial transactions, including asset purchases and sales, property development and non-real estate backed security.
As part of his core practice, Sean typically represents banks and other lenders in the assessment and placement of security. Sean also frequently represents borrowers to assist with their financing needs, particularly during the acquisition or development of property.
- Focus on commercial lending on behalf of both lenders and borrowers, with a specific emphasis on mortgage security;
- Provide complete client service in the negotiation and preparation of commercial and retail leasing;
- Conduct a broad range of real estate transactions, from single family, through commercial, industrial and apartment buildings; and
- Actively involved in the negotiation and preparation of leasing arrangements for on-reserve housing.
- Member, Canadian Bar Association, Business Law subsection
- Member, Canadian Bar Association, Real Estate subsection
- Member, Law Society of Alberta
- Member, Edmonton Bar Association (Past-President)
- Past Member, Canadian Bar Association, Civil Litigation subsection (Past-Chair)
The best, and most effective way to influence change, is from the inside of the institution that creates it.