Graeme joined the business group in 2015 after summering and articling with the firm. In his time at Brownlee, Graeme has gained experience in a wide array of corporate, commercial and real estate related matters. His current practice focuses primarily on commercial real estate, allowing him to rely on his previous experience in the industry.
Graeme has acted for an array of lenders, both private and institutional, in facilitating commercial real estate loans. He has also acted in numerous capacities on behalf of developers, builders and investors in general real estate matters.
Graeme brings a practical approach to the practice of law, priding himself on focusing on the client’s goals and offering efficient solutions to legal issues in order to attain those goals.
- Real Estate
- Commercial Leasing
- Commercial Transactions
- Commercial Lending & Financing
- Member of the Law Society of Alberta
- Member of the Canadian Bar Association
- Member of NAIOP Edmonton
- United Way Alberta Capital Region – Employee Campaign Chair
- Make-a-Wish Northern Alberta – Tournament Committee