Emerging Trends in Education Law – Calgary
February 7 @ 8:00 am - 4:00 pm
Brownlee LLP Presents: Emerging Trends in Education Law
Wednesday, February 7, 2018
The Coast Plaza Hotel & Conference Centre
Breakfast at 8:00am
A full day conference focusing on the legal topics that matter including:
- The F-Word: FOIP and its Application to Student Records and Employee Information
- Avoiding Social Media Pitfalls: Why School Divisons Should Give A Tweet
- Top Ten Hidden Tips & Tricks in School Employment Law – They Can Either Save or Cost You Money!
- Emergency Evacuations from the Venue Perspective
- Medical Marijuana & Legalization: What You Need to Know for Staff and Students
- Changes to the Employment Standards Code and Labour Relations Code
If you have any questions or would prefer to register by email, please contact Prescilla Thompson by email: email@example.com or by phone: 780-970-5739.
We hope you can make it!