Eleni joined Brownlee LLP as an associate after working as a summer student and later articling with the firm. Her practice focuses primarily on insurance defence litigation,
including occupiers’ liability, municipal defence, motor vehicle collision, subrogation, property damage, and professional liability claims.
Eleni has appeared as counsel before the Provincial Court of Alberta and the Court of Queen’s Bench.
- Insurance Defence Litigation
- Occupiers’ Liability
- Municipal Defence
- Motor Vehicle Collision
- Property Damage
- Professional Liability Claims
- Member, Canadian Bar Association – Alberta North Law Society of Alberta
- Member, Law Society of Alberta
- Member, Vancouver Bar Association
- Member, Law Society of British Columbia