Catherine is a litigator, with a focus on insurance defence. Catherine has appeared as counsel before the Provincial Court of Alberta and the Court of Queen’s Bench of Alberta, representing clients in Chambers applications, in
a multiday trial, at mediation, and at Judicial Dispute Resolution.
Before joining Brownlee, Catherine practiced family law and wills and estates with a reputable family law
firm in Edmonton, which provided her with invaluable exposure to and experience in various other practice areas, including corporate law, tax law, criminal law, and immigration law.
- Insurance Defence
- Member, Canadian Bar Association
- Member, Law Society of Alberta
- Law Day committee member, Canadian Bar Association
- Engagement Task Force committee member, Canadian Bar Association
- Volunteer, Edmonton Community Legal Centre clinic