Cameron represents a number of national and multi-national insurance companies in defending negligence-based claims in Alberta against individual and corporate insureds. He has appeared as trial and appellate counsel in the Alberta and Ontario courts.
Cameron also provides strategic business immigration advice and services and assists employers and individuals in the preparation and submission of various immigration applications, including work permit, labour market opinion and economic-category permanent residence applications.
- Member of the Law Society of Alberta
- Member of the Law Society of Upper Canada
- Member of the Canadian Bar Association
- Member of the Board of Directors of the Calgary Catholic Immigration Society
- Member of the Calgary Bar Association
- Member of the Alberta Civil Trial Lawyers Association
- Member of Canadian Defence Lawyers
It was my ambition to become a lawyer since grade school.