Planning for the future takes foresight, compassion, experience and knowledge. For over a decade, Allison Barkwell has been providing precisely these skills as she assists clients through all their estate planning needs.
From will preparation, to the transfer and sale of land to succession planning and guardianship decisions, Allison provides a sense of peace and preparation to everyone she helps. An active Member of the Estate Planning Council and tireless volunteer for the
Edmonton Community Legal Centre, Allison believes that your final preparations deserve to be handled with competency and integrity as a final gift to your family and loved ones.
- Canadian Bar Association
- Estate Planning Council
- Currently enrolled in the CPA In-Depth Tax Course
- Edmonton Community Legal Centre
- University Hospital Foundation – Pave the Way Campaign
- Edmonton Eskimos Annual Dinner
- Edmonton Community Foundation – Volunteer for Wills Week
- Valour Place – Director